If the real estate industry interests you and you’d like to own a home inspection franchise, becoming a home inspector could be for you. Most homes sold today have been inspected and it is a booming business.
As a home inspector, your consulting service is helping home buyers more intelligently decide whether to buy a house or not. You’re arming them with vital information that could save them a lot of money and headaches.
Assessing property is a skill like anything else, one that you can learn and excel in.
Once you become a home inspector, you can either join an already-established home inspection company, or start you own company. There are many home inspection businesses for sale.
If you start your own, you’ll need to do all the things that make up running a business: marketing, taxes, profit and losses, customer service, scheduling and more. But there is an easier way to accomplish all this. If you’d like to learn how to own a home inspection franchise in NY, click here.
Own a Home Inspection Company Franchise
If you become a home inspector and want to be your own boss and start a business, but you don’t want to be completely alone, consider buying a home inspection franchise.
Housemaster Franchise is exactly that.
And if you are a first-time business investor, then owning a home services franchise can provide many unique benefits and advantages. Learn more here.
Here’s How to Become a Home Inspector
If you want to be successfully inspecting houses for a living, here’s what you need to do:
- Determine what the home inspector license requirements are in your state – see this list
- Learn the ropes – you can find home inspector pre-licensing classes online
- Get your home inspection certification – pass the exam in your state
- Get liability/E&O insurance
- Join an existing home inspection company, start your own home inspection business, or invest in one of our franchise home inspection companies
Home Service Business Resources