If the real estate industry interests you and you’d like to own a home inspection franchise, becoming a home inspector could be for you. Most homes sold today have been inspected and it is a booming business.
As a home inspector, your consulting service is helping home buyers more intelligently decide whether to buy a house or not. You’re arming them with vital information that could save them a lot of money and headaches.
Assessing property is a skill like anything else, one that you can learn and excel in.
Once you become a home inspector, you can either join an already-established home inspection company, or start you own company.
If you start your own, you’ll need to do all the things that make up running a business: marketing, taxes, profit and losses, customer service, scheduling and more. But there is an easier way to accomplish all this.
Own a Home Inspection Company Franchise
If you become a home inspector and want to be your own boss and start a business, but you don’t want to be completely alone, consider buying a home inspection franchise.
Housemaster Franchise is exactly that. Contact Us Now
And if you are a first-time business investor, then owning a home services franchise can provide many unique benefits and advantages. Learn more here.
Here’s How to Become a Home Inspector
If you want to be successfully inspecting houses for a living, here’s what you need to do:
- Determine what the home inspector license requirements are in your state – see this list
- Learn the ropes – you can find home inspector pre-licensing classes online
- Get your home inspection certification – pass the exam in your state
- Get liability/E&O insurance
- Join an existing home inspection company, start your own home inspection business, or invest in one of our franchise home inspection companies